Made in Blog Ad

Friday, August 12, 2011

Park Bom Inspired Look




I got so many requests from my subscribers to do a Park Bom (박봄 2ne1) inspired look.  I choose to do this one because it's very simple, eyeliner is not too thick, natural, and wearable!  The fishtail eyeliner is so cute!  I really love the blue eyeshadow because it brings out my dark eyes.  You can also experiment with this look by trying out different eyeshadow colors!  I am going to try out green and purple too!  Isn't the glitter I used on the corners of my eyes so gorgeous!?  It looks SOOO much prettier in person.. and so glittery!  The Reflects Pearl was a limited edition, so they no longer sell it.  I so regret now not buying it and just asking for a sample of it.  I found a website that currently sells a pigment sample of this!!!  It's only $3.99!  I will link the site below this post!

Products Used:

1. Makeup Forever HD primer (green)
2. Bare Escentuals Original Powder (Fair)
3. NARS - London Pencil
4. Urban Decay Primer Potion
5. MAC - Saddle
6. MAC - Freshwater
7. MAC - Blacktrack Fluidline
8. MAC - Carbon
9. MAC - Forgery
10. MAC - Reflects Pearl
11. Estee Lauder - Softsmudge Black
12. Rimmel Glam' Eyes Mascara (extreme black)
13. Darkness Eyelashes



Product Rating : ★★★★★

MAC - Saddle : This is SUCH a neutral pretty shade of brown! 





Product Rating : ★★★★★

MAC - Freshwater :  AHHH I'm soooo inlove with this blue eyeshadow!




Here are the swatches for the two MAC eyeshadows that I used!



I found this picture of me doing makeup for one of my client's wedding!






SHOP ♥







6 comments:

  1. I love this look!! So simple yet pretty with a pop of colour!

    Thanks for sharing!! I also think that it is so sweet that you comment on your youtube subscriber's profile. ^___^

    xoxo
    Lizzo

    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you a professional makeup artist ?? :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh!
    That is soo cute! I'll try it But I dont have Blue >.< I'll get it Later And i Will try it!
    Thank You so much babe! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. can u show us how u did that bride's hair it is sooo amazingly cuteee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you guide me how to braid hair like the bride in the picture?. It was really nice!

    ReplyDelete