Made in Blog Ad

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Korean Ulzzang Silver Smokey Eyes ♥

Hey everyone!  Today I have a FUN tutorial for you guys ~~ a Korean Ulzzang Silver Smokey Eye makeup tutorial!  It has shimmers and sparkles!  This was the makeup that I had on for my Korean Mool Gyul Wave video.  I got a lot of requests to make this tutorial!  It's a great look to wear when you are going out with your friends, out on a date, club night, etc.  Hope you guys enjoy it!




Products Used:

1.  Mac - Knight Devine
2.  NYX - Jumbo Eye Pencil "Cottage Cheese"
3.  The Face Shop - BK901 (Silver)
4.  The Face Shop - BK 904 (Black with glitter)
5.  Enprani - #2
6.  MAC - Blacktrack Fluidline
7.  MAC - Carbon
8.  Estee Lauder - Softsmudge Black
9.  NYX -  Liquid Crystal Liner "Crystal Silver"
10.  Rimmel Glam' Eyes Mascara "Extreme Black"
11. Tayila Eyelashes (review on my NYC Haul video)
12.  NARS - Deep Throat Blush
13.  MAC - Creme Cup


ON FACE:

1.  Makeup Forever HD Primer "Green"
2.  Bare Escentuals Loose Powder "Fair"
3.  MAC - Blotting Powder "Medium Dark"
4.  MAC - Select Cover Up "NC20"
5.  Urban Decay - Primer Potion







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color silver you applied in your eyes. I'll tell my wife to try this one as well. I think you look beautiful.
    eye test

    ReplyDelete