Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How I Groom & Shape My Eyebrows ♥








Hey everyone!  Happy Valentine's Day!  It's been awhile since I uploaded a video!  Here is a highly requested video on how I groom and shape my eyebrows that I filmed few weeks ago!  Enjoy!








Products Used :

1.  Mirror from The Face Shop (New York)
2.  scissors from forever 21
3.  Revlon Tweezer
4.  random eyebrow brush
5.  NARS "London" eyeliner pencil

★ TWITTER : http://www.twitter.com/beautifymeeh @beautifymeeh






My cousin @EyesOnYoou wrote another awesome post on her blog! Check it out ♥





SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love your brows<3
    www.ipaintmyface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I am good at doing my brows :)

    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. heya! just found your channel and love it! could you do a tutorial on how you contour your nose? :) thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are happy with this design please make referesnsi and inspire you to find Mother of The Bride Dresses design that suits you and wedding decorations are already predetermined.

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE EMAIL