Made in Blog Ad

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

100th Video!! ♥ What's In My Purse? ♥








Hey everyone!!!!!!! Today I have my "What's In My Purse?" video for you guys... I've been getting a lot of requests for this video lately!  Hope you guys enjoy it!!


PURSELouis Vuitton Damier Ebene Speedy 30



I absolutely love this purse!  Aiden bought it for me three years ago as our 5 year anniversary gift/my brithday present (while we were dating).  I've been carrying it around almost everyday since then.  The color of the leather doesn't change since it is dark brown (compared to the regular monogram canvus design).  The prices for Louis Vuitton products go up every year!  I just checked the Louis Vuitton website to find out the current price for this purse... and it is $775.  I think Aiden got it for around $625 three years ago. ♥





5 comments:

  1. congratulations on 100 videos !
    and thank you for sharing ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video and your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hubby is so generous and must love you a lot to buy that for you!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. great video. i love what's in my purse posts! also, that is a fabulous purse. you have clearly taken really nice care of it. would love to own one myself!

    <3 rae

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog! It's very interesting ^^
    And you are super Pretty <3

    www.katinosky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete