Made in Blog Ad

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Loreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner Review ♥




Hey everyone!  In my "April Favorites" video yesterday, I showed my recent HG eyeliner that I'm currently in love with : the Loreal Carbon Black Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  I decided to do a seperate review just on this eyeliner to show you guys how awesome this eyeliner is.  I bought this eyeliner at Target for $8.  At first I was thinking, "That is pretty expensive for a pencil eyeliner!", but now I see why it's alittle pricey after using it.  You should be able to find this eyeliner at almost any drugstores where they sell Loreal products.  I've always been using my MAC BLACKTRACK FLUIDLINE gel eyeliner to line my eyes, because the pencils don't show up as dark and bold (and smudges).  I usually use pencil eyeliners just to line my waterline/tightline.  Using my MAC gel eyeliner takes extra time to apply since I have to use a brush, and I have to always make sure to keep my eyeliner brush clean.  This Loreal pencil is a great product to use on a daily basis, and it takes so much less time to put on!  I just have to draw one line, and it's super dark and bold.  Whenever I use my other pencil eyeliners, I have to draw 2-3 coats so that it shows up dark. 

Here is how the pencil looks like.  It has a sponge tip on the other side so that you can blend out the line to make a softer look.



It has a fine tip when you first buy it.  I tried sharpening it, but it tends to break off easily and not as pointy as when I first bought it.  Anyone that is currently using this pencil have any tips on how to sharpen this so it doesn't break off?







Here is how it looks using the Loreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner ♥ Looks like I used my favorite MAC Fluidline Gel eyeliner!








The first picture on the left is a swatch of the Loreal Eyeliner and my Estee Lauder Smoftsmudge Black eyeliner.  The Loreal one is the thicker line.  As you can see, it's highly pigmented and dark.  The picture on the right is after I washed my hands with water, and rubbed it with my fingers for over 30 seconds.  The Loreal eyeliner did not smudge as much or come off, where as the Estee lauder pencil came right off!  This pencil is highly waterproof!





There are lots of advantages of this eyeliner!  It glides on very smoothly, doesn't peel, doesn't smudge, very black, bold, precise, and waterproof!  I highly recommend this product for those that are looking for a great drugstore eyeliner!





Baby Aiden's first clothes~! hehehe ♥





My current baby bump~ (19 weeks 4 days) ♥






14 comments:

  1. LOVELY ♥
    btw. i can see you holding the cam in your eye :)

    http://sky-full-of-lighters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi angel! i've been a regular follower of your blog and yt videos too! i usually don't answer but i know a tip! i've heard that putting eyeliner into the fridge for a bit before sharpening works! try popping it into the fridge for a bit, then sharpen! hope this helps =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the review! I've been looking for a new eyeliner.

    If you have the time can you check out and subcribe to my blog: www.missgeeklychic.com
    I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great review, Angel!

    Did you have the Asian eyelid surgery done, or are those your natural creases?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely going to try this liner! Thanks(: And the baby clothes are so cute.
    Rawrs, Evey

    bellaevey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should also try the Milani Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil. I works just like this Revlon liner but I think it's a bit cheaper. And I don't have problems sharpening it. I hope you and Aiden are having a healthy pregnancy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. If the tip breaks off easily, stick it in the freezer before sharpening, like an hour or so, and it shouldn't break off when you sharpen it...a bit of a hassle, but you save more product that way! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to def. go buy the eyeliner and try it out :) aww such cute baby clothes ! what month is he gonna be born around?

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!I love your new layout!Everything looks so adorable, did you make the layout yourself? So creative :O I've tried many pencil liners and all that I tried are not smudge-proof so I gave up on pencil, so I'll probably give this one a try. So this is pencil right? Because it says "liquid pencil liner" on it...confused me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this review! Now I have to tell my friend to get it. ;) She's been looking for something like this.. <3 Cute baby clothes by the way.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely ADORABLE :) You're the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really like the urban decay 24/7 in zero but this one seems pretty good and is so much cheaper! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that pic of your baby bump! It's so amazing how life starts and pregnant mommy always have this glow! rest well! :)

    sheerloving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like your lenses here! what brand is it? and how many mm are they ? :) thankkkkuuu !!

    ReplyDelete