Made in Blog Ad

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hairstyles





Hairstyles


Hey guys!!!!  I noticed my hair is wayyyy too long right now.  It is getting so hard to take care of and to manage.  I want to change my hairstyle, but having a hard time choosing what I want.  I want to either get a trim, a cut, or dye it.  One thing I know for sure is that I'm not getting bangs! I cut my bangs few months ago and regret it.  It's almost grown out now.  Here are some hairstyle pictures that I like :








Out of all these hairstyles, which one do you think I will look best in? Should I :

get a trim
cut it shorter
dye it
cut it REALLY short
leave length and get straight perm





My hair grows super fast, so I can pretty much do anything to my hair since it will all grow back in a few months lol hmmmmmm -_- decisions decisions....


anyways.. I have to get ready to take Yunwoo to get his urine reflux testing done =(
Please pray for him! Thank you!

22 comments:

  1. Since Aiden did something new with his hair awhile back you should try it too! Try cutting it really short. =]

    And good luck with Yunwoo. Hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should try cut short just like Park Bo Young in I Hear Your Voice drama. Its pretty and chic as the time. As you mentioned that your hair grows super fast so I don't think it will be problem then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think you should try short hair ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were you, I would leave lenth and get straight perm! But you're so beautiful, I think every hairstyle will fit you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. short hair & dye your hair :) hope yunwoo is okay !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! try a short cut just to see how it is and if you don't like it, at least your hair will grow back fast. and then dye it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say do just below the shoulder if you don't want too dramatic of a change! And dye it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess this hairstyle will suit you. Shoulder length (not too long nor too short)

    http://31.media.tumblr.com/ad4217abb4e643bfe037b4d1b7a64823/tumblr_ms4slsHPMt1s081c3o1_500.png

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cut on the girl with the hat, I think it'd be cute on you! ^__^ But I think you are one of those lucky girls who can have either short or long hair because either one suits you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the the first image with the girl wearing the hat. In my opinion you will suit that one if you wanted short hair(shoulder length short). ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. i agree unni! try cut it real short like boyish style. it definitely will suit you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. trim little and perm!!! BUT NATURAL WAVESSS<33333

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cut it short like the girl with the hat! I like that style and I think it would fit you well! (^_^)

    apieceofmi.blogspot.com

    - Kat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Short hair would be super cute on you! And Yunwoo will not tug at it and if you don't like it, it will grow back in a few months! Short hair!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i think short hair would suit you! :)

    www.allygong.com

    -Ally

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi I love your style and wonder if you would do a short post about your favourite korean hairstyles/ haircuts for women. I want to get a haircut since I'm super bored of my current hair but I just can't decide on a style. From the photos above, I know that you definitely have more knowledge than me and your taste is just so amazing.

    ReplyDelete