Saturday, October 21, 2017

CASUAL JEAN DAY IN HAPJEONG



Aiden and I went out to Hapjeong today to meet up our friend from Dallas for dinner!  Like always we met up there since it's the closest part of Seoul from our house.  Hapjeong is right next to Honda~ less crowded with lots of places to shop and eat.  This is also the place where our friend has her cafe (cafe n' then).  Today I just wore a comfortable green sweater with my favorite jeans.  I love this sweater and the details on the sleeves.. I love anything with knots and bows~!! All the pictures below are just random pretty places in Hapjeong... took pictures here and there while walking around!















Korean Sweater -  SIMILAR HERE + SIMILAR HERE
AG JEANS - MINESIMILAR HERE
PRADA HANDBAG
KENNETH COLE SNEAKERS - MINE + SIMILAR HERE
IMVELY EARRINGS



SHOP MY WARDROBE

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. so pretty! those jeans look really nice, i want to buy a new pair of jeans too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos look really nice. Does Aiden take all your pictures? They`re very pretty. ❀

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always replied to this blog post and its been a long time since I came into knowledge of this blog. One of my friend’s suggestion worked for me and I am still regular to read every post of this blog.รองเท้า เพื่อ สุขภาพ ผู้หญิง ยี่ห้อ ไหน ดี

    ReplyDelete
  4. click site l9h77n0b86 replica bags buy online replica bags hermes replica bags online pakistan replica hermes bags i5l80g8a99 replica bags us best replica ysl bags site link c2b76e9o92 replica bags paypal accepted

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE EMAIL