Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Current Works ♥




Hey everyone!  Hope all of you guys had a great 3 day weekend!  I spent the whole Memorial Day with my parents~ what did you guys do?  So this past weekend, I did makeup for another client's photoshoot.  I did two different looks on her and wanted to share my work with you guys!  The photos were taken by Aiden (for those who don't know, my hubby is a freelance photographer!). 




The first look is a special occasion smokey eyes makeup.  She wanted to look "sexy", so I used dark eyeshadows on her and a bronzer instead of a pink blush. 





This second look was a Boa inspired cat eye look from her music video "Copy & Paste".  I changed the makeup around alittle bit to suit her face... so it doesn't look exactly like Boa's makeup from the video.  I tried applying the long false lashes on her bottom lashline, but it looked really weird on her!  This makeup looked really great on her~ she really did look like a cat~~ MeOwwww hehe
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I really like the 2nd look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really do like your blog. Way to go onnie ^_^ Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^__^ Loveeeee you , you should do a tutorial on that , your makeup skills are so wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeouss..wish you could go my makeup! hehe

    Laura x

    demure-porcelain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks great! Good work Angel!
    Rawrs, Evey

    bellaevey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. waaah! My favorite is the second look "Boa inspired cat eyes"
    I want a tutorial >< !!
    I love what you do :)

    http://sflyintheclouds.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE EMAIL