Saturday, July 28, 2012

Yunwoo 4d Ultrasound & VLOG ♥







I just got back from getting my 4d ultrasound done!  A lot of people asked me to upload pictures of little Yunwoo~ so I decided to make a powerpoint with some photos that were taken today!  I think he looks a lot like his daddy~ what do you guys think!?  He was also being SOOO shy.. kept covering his face with his hands.  The doctor finally got him to show his face towards the end of my ultrasound session hehe.  He is now 31 weeks... so 9 weeks left to go!!!!!







We decided to film another vlog for you guys today!  Aiden and I went to "OMI" for lunch~~~~ it was soooo good!!!!!!  If you happen to visit Texas someday, make sure you eat at OMI~!  My favorite is Bibimbab~!






SHARE:

4 comments

  1. cute!!!!! can't wait when the baby arrives!

    http://www.justplaindelirious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I'm a mom of a little 5 years olg girl ans being mom is the best that eved had happened to me (sorry my bad english)
    I love your blog!
    I have a gift for you in my blog ^^
    please visit: http://bit.ly/PdtpO6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I've been to OMI before!! =) I can't believe you live near Carrollton! I'm going there in 2 weeks and if I ever meet you can I ask for a picture? ^^ Btw congrats on the baby!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE EMAIL