Tuesday, December 10, 2013

NO MIRROR Makeup Challenge! 거울없이 메이크업하기 도전!







Hey guys!!!!! I finally decided to film the No Mirror Makeup Challenge!! Boy this was sooo hard, but I THINK I did a pretty good job? Maybe a B-? hahaha what do you guys think!?  What challenge would you like to see next? hehe ALSO I apologize for the camera focus noise in the background! I forgot the set it as manual! I promise I will fix it on my next video! Love Yall! =)

- Thanks for all the comments~ I am feeling A LOT better now... but I kinda got Aiden sick =( booo~ sick boy when his birthday is only 5 days away! Sorry baby!











PRODUCTS MENTIONED ♥ :


- Shu Uemura Face Architect Illuminating Moisture Fluid Foundation #784 Fair Beige http://bit.ly/GB9Dix
- Lioele Autobrow Pencil (Gray)
- Loreal Iced Latte
- Urban Decay Naked 1
- Nars Deep Throat
- Etude House PPK002





SHARE:

17 comments

  1. hello! could teach you how to do this braid hair? really was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE EMAIL