Made in Blog Ad

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Yunwoo



Hey guys!! Hope everybody is having a great week so far!  I just finished watching the last episode of "My Love from Another Star"… and I cried soo much! This was seriously the best drama ever!!!!  I'm going to miss watching chun songyi and doh manager!  Anyways, I wanted to share some pictures of Yunwoo with you guys!  For those that follow me on instagram, I did post some of these pictures on there!  Yunwoo lovesssss bubbles! By the way, is anybody else suffering with allergies? Maybe it's just Texas =(.  This past week my allergies were soo bad…. runny nose all day, sneezing, etc… so I couldn't film!  I am planning on filming something for you guys today tho! =)















8 comments:

  1. 연우야 너무 긔여워! ^^
    I love his smile! Stay healthy 연우야 ♥

    www.xiaovee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's already big! xD awww!! so cute! get well soon Angel unnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an amazing camera and/or lens! Yeah Texas weather lately has been terrible. Hope you guys were safe today during the slight hail.

    thelovelyify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hye there, stay healthy... it is bad to have allergy... with running nose, itching and swollen.. I did suffered from that too... BTW, God Bless.. :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay healthy lil prince and grow become good person like Appa Yunwoo ya :)
    Love you :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yunwoo is adorable! <3
    also I just recently finished that drama too and bawled my eyes out, it was so gooood :)

    i.e.; Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you want $10000 ? Quick to participate in!
    Write your story about www. wholesaledress.net $10000 bonus may be yours.
    Everybody who knows this campaign can take part in.

    1, Claim This article shall not be less than 100 words. The article must be included words of www.wholesale-dress.net or www.WD.CM. And put the article to your facebook blog or other media. Each one only has one chance.

    2, Submit method Please screenshot the content to marketing@wholesale-dress.net,
    attached with your Microsoft Word manuscripts.

    3, Award setting First Price $2000 1 person
    The Second Price $1000 2 persons
    The Third Price $800 3 persons
    The Forth Price $500 4 persons
    Best Participation Award $400 4 persons

    The bonus will be sent to you every week by Bank Transfer( T/T) from March. We will inform the winners by email. Please replay us your Bank account after receiving the mail. No reply for 7 days, we will regard as you giving up your price. Bank account transfer paper will be shared at this page.

    Dear participants, we have received 4 submissions.

    ReplyDelete