Wednesday, October 18, 2017

LAYERING GRAY DRESS



This is my first time being in Korea during the fall time!  I always visited Korea during the summer time... and went through Korea's COLD winter when we first moved to Korea in February!  The trees are so pretty with all the leaves changing colors!  Does it look like all yet where you are living at?
Today Aiden and I took a walk around our neighborhood, ate, and had dessert.  Here is the outfit that I wore today!  This is one of my favorite dresses!






       






 If you guys follow me on my Instagram and watch our family blogs, this dress probably looks familiar BECAUSE this is the dress I wore when we took our pictures in front of the cherry blossoms (spring time).  I did wear a different shirt under!  I love how you can change out the tops and create different looks using this dress!








MIXXO DRESS similar here
TOPSHOP Sweater SIMILAR HERE
LOUISE ET CIE BOOTIE - SIMILAR HERE & SIMILAR HERE
DW CUFF
H&M Black "scalloped edge" Sock - HERE (MY FAVORITE!)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

TWITTER INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE EMAIL