Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Plaid Jacket this fall 2017




 Hey guys!!!!! I love fall outfits! Lately I have been obsessed with this plaid jacket (double-breasted blazer) that I bought here in Korea.  I found similar ones and placed a link down below!  I have been seeing plaid jackets everywhere in the stores... big trend this fall!!  Love how you can wear this with anything.... jeans... or even with a black dress like how I wore to the LUSH Christmas event yesterday!









Had sooo much fun at the Christmas event yesterday!  러쉬 네이키드/크리스마스 쇼케이스 A lot of awesome products are coming out for their Christmas collection!  Their new "naked" concept is using eco friendly packaging to make less trash (not harmful to the environment).  One way that they will be packing this holiday season is using a eco friendly scarf. You will see a lot of the upcoming scarf designs down below in the pictures =)






I also got to hang out with my two dongsengs!!! Make sure to check out their youtube channels~ Jen (meejmuse) and sangah! 









They were showing me different ways that I can used the products that were used to package the lush products.  You can wrap it around your purse handle, around your arm, on the head, etc.




hehehe Jen tried one of the red soaps and it looked like she had a bloody hand lol




got to meet the cute kid model star haeun!!  She was sooo cute on kpop star! =)




 hohoho~~~~ merry "super early" Christmas!! xoxo












Mixxo Plaid Jacket - SIMILAR HERE


EXPRESS Black Dress - HERE 
( my fav black sweater dress from year ago! can't believe it's still available on the site!! I got mine for $69.. and it's on sale now for $39.. so gogogo!! I also have one in dark Burgundy color but I don't see that color left on the site)

H&M Black "scalloped edge" Sock - HERE (MY FAVORITE!)

Louise Et Cie Bootie - SIMILAR HERE + SIMILAR HERE
Chanel WOC





SHOP MY WARDROBE


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Na Haeun! I just saw her on Melon Music Awards. She`s so cute, and she`s growing up fast.

    Your outfit is simply elegant. ❀

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE EMAIL